Páginas

Multimedia Project: Phone Call


Phone Call from John Torres on Vimeo.


This was the first video project we've done in Multimedia class. It was, for most of us (including myself) the first time using Final Cut Pro. Although it was fairly challenging working with a totally new medium, and a completely new program, it was probably the best learning experience I've had so far. In less than a week, I've learned almost all the essentials of Final Cut, and ready for the complicated stuff.

The point of the "Phone Call"project is to create a conversation between two characters of totally different movies, to create a realistic scene. Mr. D provided us with various clips of people talking on the phone. From those, we had to make cuts at whatever sections necessary, to create the illusion of the characters speaking to each other.

I thought I did a fairly OK job with mine, though I wish I could've gone farther with it. But of course, I needed to meet my deadline. Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucked. Even a newbie can do that kind of editing. 2 thumbs down

Etiquetas