Páginas

Networking Interview

Tell me a little about yourself


My name is Juan Torres, and I'm a nuclear engineer at the San Onofre power plant.

Tell me about this organization/company

The full name is San Onofre Nuclear Generator Stations, or SONGS, and we provide electricity to millions of homes and buildings in California.

What is the purpose of this organization?

To provide nuclear power, versus the very common gas and oil power.

How did you acquire these skills?

I went to the Mapua Institute of Technology in the Philippines. I feel like this is where i received most of the knowledge I needed to have this job.

What advice do you have for me?

No matter what, be honest. Especially when you're wrong, or screwed up. The best thing to do is admit your mistakes, and learn from them. It's better for yourself, and better for the company.

What questions did I forget to ask? Anything else you'd like to mention?

Don't settle on a career. One could never know what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Think what you love doing, and what you could imagine yourself doing for a long time.

0 comments:

Etiquetas