Páginas

Internship - Letter of Intent

Hello,

My name is John Torres, and I am a junior at High Tech High North County this school year. As part of my school’s philosophy of acquiring workplace skills in a real-world environment I am required to complete an in-depth internship in a business setting.

I would love to be given the opportunity to contribute my time and energy at the Palomar Pomerado Health clinic hospital. I've always had an interest in the medical field, and I'd find the chance to volunteer as an intern a privilege.

My internship would entail a three week full time immersion at your work site Monday through Friday, beginning Monday, May 24th, and concluding three weeks later on Friday, June 11th.

I have many past experiences working not only as an intern, but as a worker in general. I spent the last two summers as the assistant IT administrator, performing tasks to help the IT admin. I'm able to prioritize my tasks and current assignments, and I go the extra mile to make quality work. I also adapted to having an authority figure to report to.

My ambition is to gain knowledge and experience in the medical field. I hope to learn about the many basic procedures that are performed every day in hospitals. This experience will provide me with prior knowledge when I aspire to study medicine.

If you have any questions or request any further information feel free to contact my internship advisors.

Dr. Anne Gloag - agloag@hightechhigh.org
Matt Leader - mleader@hightechhigh.org
Jennifer Howard - jhoward@hightechhigh.org
Andrea Frias - afrias@hightechhigh.org

0 comments:

Etiquetas